Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Introducing T-Time

t-time-photo.jpg

Greetings,

Too often, when asked how they are doing, too many Black women say they are "surviving," or they are "making it." Well it is high time that we stop, "surviving" and "making it" and start thriving and living well. To that end T-Time seeks to inform and educate Black women on the many ways they can make their lives better, as well as entertain them a bit in the process.

T-Time is a web portal for black women that features the best the web has to offer on Sex, Dating and Relationships, Health, Fashion and Beauty, Business, and Entertainment, all from a Black woman's perspective.

Outside of featuring posts from my blogs Sweet Potato Pie and Brown Sugar, as well as creating original content for the T-Time Blog , I scour the web every day to find what other Black women are talking about regarding issues that affect Black women throughout the diaspora. From beauty tips to marketing advice, T-Time seeks to be the premiere place for useful, timely, information, tips and tricks that will improve the lives of everyday Black women.

I am excited about the possibilities T-Time offers and I hope you are too.

Welcome,

T.S. Johnson
T-Time
The Black Woman's Guide to Living Well

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to reading it.

I highly expect you to keep it real and truly target those who are reading but too timid to participate.

kat calvin said...

What a great idea! I started my blog for the same reason, to get Black women out into the world and SEEING it! Living our lives rather than waiting for our lives to take off on their own. I can't wait to see what you do with T-Time, I already love Brown Sugar and will be checking out Sweet Potato Pie as well!

k.a.t.calvin
www.bapworld.com

Brown Sugar said...

Well Thanx!

I'm in the process of re-doing all of my blogs now...so t-time may take a little longer to get up and going like I want...but it's gonna get there.

Thanx for reading!

Brown Sugar said...

I will add you to my blog roll.

Anonymous said...

sounds good