1. Yes. I'm still living.
2. The site redesign scheduled for the beginning of December has now been moved to the end of December. One of the companies I worked for messed up my money...sigh.
3. Strep Throat is a Mother. My boyfriend (yes, I have a boyfriend now...more on that later) gifted it to me. Nasty stuff.
4. Apparently I'm now allergic to penicillin. The encounter with the strep throat taught me that. I took one pill. ONE. I woke up less than seven hours later and was covered, everywhere (and I mean everywhere ) in what I thought was a rash and later found out was hives. It was a mess.
5. 50mg of Benadryl will knock your ass out in 20 minutes or less.
6. 800mg of ibuprofen is a wonderful thing.
7. With all the recession worries love, sex and relationships still dominate the topics of many blogs (hey, I'm billed as a relationship blog). I'm beginning to think we're a lonely, bitter people who have forgotten how to connect on a very basic level.
8. Finally, I will be posting some blogs that were originally written for another of my blogs, but since I changed the theme of that blog they are no longer relevant. So if you've read them before, my bad -- but if you haven't...they're new to you.