Many women I know or have known claim they have a man or that someone they're seeing really cares about them , but when you hear the details of their "relationship" you realize that it's no relationship at all but an extended booty call. She's making time with a guy when she is definitely NOT the only chick and more than like not even the main chick.
The Top 5 Signs You're Not His (Only) Woman
1. He only calls you after 11pm. Let's face it, if he can't call you doing normal business hours, you are not his woman. If the only time he can pick up the phone (or text) you is doing standard booty call hours you have to ask yourself who he's calling when he's not calling you.
2. The only time he calls is when he wants sex. Regardless of the hour of day he's calling, if the only time he calls is when he's looking for a little bedroom action, well he may like your lady parts but he definitely doesn't like you.
3. You haven't met any of his friends and family. If a guy is really into a chick he's going to (eventually) introduce her to friends and family. At the very least his friends and family will be aware that you exist. If you've never met anyone who is close to him, there is a good reason why and it's not one that's good for you.
4. He never takes you out. If the only thing he wants to do is hang out at the house and he never takes you out or attempts to take you out, there's a reason for that. Believe me if he's not taking you out, there's a good chance that he 's out with someone else. And even if he's not dating someone else, his unwillingness to take you out is a good sign that he hasn't any real interest in you. You are definitely not his woman.
5. You don't know how he spends his time when he's not with you. If you're clueless about how he spends his time when he's not with you, then you don't know him and if you don't know him, you're not his woman. If you ask him, "what did you do today," and his answers are always vague, well just assume he was doing things (or spending time with someone) he doesn't want you to know about. And if that is the case...well...you're better off finding another man 'cause the one you have isn't yours.