Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So What Kind of Kinky are You?

Sex on the Beach Magazine had a nice post asking about folks bedroom behaviors and wondering on the list of kinky where do you stand. Here's a list of the kinkyfied activities they listed:

1.Threesomes or Moresomes

2. Bondage (Taped & Tied)..maybe even nailed!

3. Dominatrix (gettin’ that a$$ spanked and acting on command)

4. Being pissed or $hitted on….

5.Being suffocated or physically beaten

6. Having sex in Public

7. Playing Dress up (Clown, Nurse, Teacher)

8. Transvestite Cravings

9. Sex with Pregnant Women & Non-BabyDaddies

10. Watching other people have sex

Now for me the only things on the list that fall out of my "kink" range would be the shitted on, transvestite cravings, suffocation and (excessive) physical violence and sex while pregnant with someone who isn't your Baby Daddy. I can't tell you how many men hit on me while I was pregnant. I would always say to them, "Doesn't it look like someone got here before you?"

I'm not gonna lie though, I got many a free cab ride and the buses would wait for me...lol. But I digress. Pretty much everything else on the list falls in the realm of "normal" for me. I don't think too many of the remaining fantasies are too out of the box as far as fantasies go, but I recognize my boundaries aren't everyone else's.

So where do your boundaries lie? Are you into a little S&M? Sex in Public? Do you like to dominate? What kind of kinky are you? Feel free to share anonymously if you're feeling a little shy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sex cravings are like most cravings except off the charts (especially for puberty mites). All powerful cravings make me miserable and I literally hate making myself miserable.

The major conceptual breakthrough for me was understanding that sexual union is another form of meditation like yoga exercise. So the more we are in touch with our subtle feelings through slowness and stillness the more intense the "regular" and "boring" sexuality can be.

However, stillness and quiet with another partner requires (without cultural protocols) that the people know each other. This makes "casual sex" and "youth oriented" rutting not likely for me.

This stuff is not for cowards---which is why it is revolutionary for traditionally oppressed women.

And don't misunderstand: you have to punctuate the stillness with, shall we say, 'sudden demonstrations of strength' to wake us up you know... sometimes my interested woman can be with the stillness for so long that she forgets what is inside her... and then... suddenly...

Anonymous said...

Sex in Public has always been a turn on to me. Not necessarily in front of people but the idea of getting caught is fun. My wife and I have had some of the most kinkiest sex in the most public places like in a column of a library, in a girls handicap restroom while other ladies were using it, on a hotel lookout during sunrise... etc... I guess thats why our relationship has never slowed down after all these years.

Anonymous said...

You know me.... I pretty much think all is sexually freeing practices that I accept into the realm of sex but for me, some things arent acceptable like:

~Choking to point of death
~Brutal Violence

Some others along those lines are the things that I will never want to practice.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there!

This is so crazy...

{shaking my head}
Lisa

Brown Sugar said...

@Rev. Lisa

LOL. I go to your site for enlightenment of the Christian sort. I don't claim to offer that here:-)

It can be enlightening but a bit "crazy" too.

I always wonder why you stop by...but I'm glad u do:-)