Thursday, November 15, 2007

Goodbye....for Now


Adios BBAS Readers,

I'm off to write this Masters Thesis that I've been putting off and that has to get written ASAP. Unfortunately blogging interferes with that so until the thesis is done I'm saying no to blogging.

For those of you who've been reading the blog since it's inception I'll see you soon (no later then Jan. 1) and thesis or no thesis will be back to commemorate my blog anniversary of Dec. 20.

For those of you who may be new to BBAS or just stumbled on the blog from Google or navabar search....stick around. There is always the Relationship Series:
How to Get a Date

The Fallacy of Chemistry
Knowing When to Move On
Knowing When to move On Part 2
Volume Dating and Stacking Your Dates
The Shortage of Marriageable Black men and What to do About It
Can I Have a Glass of Wine and a Side of Girl Parts Please
It's a Date Not an Inquisition
Signs are Everywhere
Looks Don't Matter but Really They Do
Get a Life

A Look at Date Rape

How Date Rape Happens
Why I Wouldn't Tell

Me and Men

Don't Call Me Sexy
Cult of Man - The Truth Behind the Hype

And for the really curious, a look at how this whole blog got started.

Enjoy. Don't forget about me and I'll see you in January. Kisses.

JJ

2 comments:

Vakker Kvinne said...

Good luck.

clnmike said...

See you when you get back.