Thursday, July 26, 2007

Roster Update: GH

So Gh and I haven't been on the best of terms recently. And not for the obvious reasons. For reasons unknown dude couldn't see to drop by and drop off the $20 he owned that I loaned him way back in April.

The only reason why I asked was because I was so broke that I only had $3.54 cent to my name-in change. Yeah.

Anywho, he just wouldn't drop it by. And, as you can imagine, I was getting uber frustrated because I thought he was just being selfish and insensitive about the whole thing. And I told him so.

I also told him that, "He talks to, calls and sees whomever else he wants to see why can't he just drop off the cash,"

Translation: I saw you chatting with that bitch in the gym so I know you had to be talking to the heifer and you can't drop off my mutha fuckin' money? Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway, after some prodding I got $14 of the $20 he owed me.

Then, after a little more prodding (all nice I assure you) he came by last Saturday and dropped off the other $6.

We chatted a bit. It was cool. Somehow we started talking about weight and whatnot and he was talking about how he was trying to drop his body fat. That the extra weight he was carrying around was mostly ass and thigh fat.

To which I replied, "Well it's not ass and thigh fat that kills you it's belly fat."

He said, "Yeah"

To which I said, "Yeah. Thank God ass fat doesn't kill you. I don't know what I would do. I don't know what would happen."

To which he replied, "I'd be speaking at your funeral."

Ha, Ha, GH. Ha, Ha.

No comments: