Monday, July 16, 2007

I Think GH...

...has a new jump-off. It's the same chick that set me off a couple of months ago when I saw him chatting with her on Facebook.

The one that made me initially ask him for the $20 dollars he owed me (which I still haven't gotten all of) because I was so ticked that he was talking to her and not talking to me.

The one who made me finally get my school e-mail because I wanted access to her Facebook page.

The chick I saw him in the gym with today.

That chick.

SMH.

I could feel the anger coursing through my veins when I saw her live and in the flesh. I thought my head was going to explode. I just knew I was going to lose it.

Of course I didn't. He waved when he saw me. Came by and gave me a hug. And I watched to see if he and chicky would leave together.

Trey didn't. They went their separate ways.

But still. But still.

No comments: