Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Okay, I'm...

..done. This time I'm serious. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall or an invisible person. He responds to none of the messages I send him. Why do I even bother. And no, I'm not constantly sending dude messages.

It's just that his manifesto was in desperate need of editing. It was causing me serious problems that it had so many grammatical errors and he was actually letting people read it. So I made the corrections and then sent a message on Facebook saying:

If you should have some time drop by I have something for you.

No response.

Then a couple of days later I realized I could just e-mail him the damn thing and so I sent another message saying:

I'm an idiot I can just e-mail the thing to you. Check your yahoo account.

No response.

Why do i even bother? Why do I even care? I'm done.

No comments: