Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's Funny...

...it doesn't seem like dude is trying to spend any time with me. I mean, we went from being great to nothing at all without any warning. I don't miss him like I was missing him. To be honest for once (cause I say this a lot) I've made peace with the situation. I guess this last go I felt so betrayed and it was so unexpected that I really just feel like, "Okay. It's done." Really.

Where would we go after this? I'd finally started to feel like I was part of his life and he was a part of mine. That we were actually friends and not "friends." You feel me? But I guess I was wrong. I guess we're just Cut Buddies. And now...now that''s not what I want. I can't say I'm liooking for a relationship (read: exclusivity) but I would like something consistent. Something Stable. I need to know that when I'm having a bad day, I can call and say, "Hey my day was exceedinly crappy. Can u come by and we chill?" And vice versa.

I thought we were there. I thought we were in a good place. And once again I say: I guess I was wrong.

No comments: