Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Place Your Bets


Odds that:

- Hillary Clinton get the VP slot

- Barack Obama joins a Black church

- Barack Obama joins a multi-cultural church (50/50 Black vs. White with some Other thrown in)

- Barack Obama joins a multi-cultural church (more white with Hispanic, Black and some Asian thrown in)

- Barack Obama joins a multi-cultural church (more Hispanic than black or White and a sprinkling of Asians)

- Barack Obama joins a White church

- Barack Obama continues to distance himself from anything that smacks of Black nationalism

5 comments:

The Motivated Mama said...

I guess whatever works for him.

TLW said...

A church that is 50/50 Black and White? They exist? They don't call Sunday morning the most segregated time in America for nothing. I would say for political expediancy he will probably pick the Hispanic with a little bit of other groups mixed in. Also, if his past actions tell us anything, he will yield to the pressure of adding Hillary Clinton to the ticket.

Brown Sugar said...

A church that is 50/50 Black and White? They exist?

LOL. Believe it or not they do exist. I know. Weird huh?

But I know of a couple and then some 70/30 either Black/White or White/Black.

I think Hispanic too.

Jay Midnyte said...

Erry vote I get keeps me stuntin'
Hillary and these hoes tellin me nothin
Ima keep pushing to get the presidency
I'll put a hit on McCain if he plays me
LOL

I like your playlist!

rikyrah said...

Hillpatine on the ticket?

Becomes less of a possibility with each passing day.

He'll be in DC. It will be easy to find a non-political Black church.