Friday, April 18, 2008

A New Gig


Hi Ya'll.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. A combination of a sick baby (she had pneumonia) and work on the writing that pays the bills, hasn't left me a lot of time for blogging.

Anywho I'm writing to tell ya'll about a new project I'm working on and to get your help. I'm working for Prevention magazine. They were looking for a few bloggers to help them promote and get feedback on their two new blogs and I was one of the ones they hired. Here are the two blogs:

Prevention - What's all the buzz?
Prevention

The first is a regular blog. It features standard health and fitness advice. The second features recipes (I think I'll be linking to this one a lot). What they want is feedback on the site: What do you think? How's the layout? What articles would you like to see? Is it something you'd read regularly? You get the idea.

I know you guys are never lacking in opinion, so hit up the comments and let me know what you think. I'll let the know the Prevention folk know what ya'll had to say. Oh, and I should have a blog of my own on their website soon. I'll send you a link when its up and running. Thanks.

3 comments:

Ananda said...

Congratulations. Prevention is one of my favorite magazines. I just discovered your blog. I love the focus and the posts. Peace, Ananda

Mahoganydymond™ said...

Congratulations....

Brown Sugar said...

Thanks Everyone