Monday, February 11, 2008

Clinton Puts Her Foot in Her Mouth

Noting that "my husband never did well in caucus states either," Clinton argued that caucuses are "primarily dominated by activists" and that "they don't represent the electorate, we know that."

Source: CNN

I wounder if she feels that way about the Nevada caucuses that she won? If I were Obama I'd turn this into an ad and play it in all of the remaining caucus states. Tell those folks how, "they don't represent the electorate..." and see how they feel about it.

Boy you know folk are desperate when they start disparaging a part of the primary process that's been with us for forever. She's the "presumptive" nominee right? You mean to tell me brand name Clinton can't win a bunch of little caucus states? LOL. Someone needs to take a dose of that personal responsibility the Republicans are always selling.

No comments: