Friday, January 11, 2008


There was a funny conversation going on over at Lord Hannibal's blog. After mentioning he had an internet crush folk in the comments begin talking about can you tell what a blogger looked like just by how tey write?

One commenter noted that when she was blogging anonymously and asked her readers if they could tell what she looked like she was surprised at how dead on they were about how she looked without ever having met her.

I thought that was pretty funny.

So for those of you who read this blog I ask you...what do you think I look like?

Now some of you know what I look like. So don't go responding. LOL. But for those of you who don't...what do you think?

1 comment:

alyceclover said...

I assumed you look like your profile pic. Truly have not read enough to form an image. I purposely never put up a profile picture until recently. I enjoy the comments I get (other places) with assumptions of who they think I am.

Sometimes I wonder who I am when I read stuff I write at various places.