Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So The Reason For...

...all of the Al Green, broken heart posts is because I ran into GH at the club on Saturday.

Yeah.

I knew he was going to be there. It was the after-party for the first home game so there was no doubt that he was going to be there.

And the club was THICK.

Anywho. We've go about 50 minutes left in the club before it closes and low and behold who do I see.

Not only do I see him but he and his homeboys sit at the table RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND MY HOMEGIRLS!

What the fuck?

I was UPSET. I mean it's cool you speak and whatnot but to sit at the table next to me? I call foul dude.

You know what the situation is. You know I haven't seen, heard, spent any time with you in ages (since the time he bent me over the couch right before school started. Don't ask) and you post up next to me in the club?

Proper "we're no longer dealing because I'm a trifling ass negro" etiquette would dictate that you move your ass.

But he didn't.

Sigh.

Other than that it was a great night.

So what does any self-respecting, broken hearted girl do when the dude she's in love with pops up unexpectedly at the club and plops his ever so fine ass down next to her completely ruining her last hour at the club?

Well, she texts someone when she leaves the club and asks what they're doing and would they like to come over for a bit of nighttime fun.

Yep.

So how do you mend a broken heart?

By drowning your sorrows on someone else's penis.

No comments: