Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So I'm convinced....

...that the Universe is trying to turn me into a ho. Really. Why u say? Because the Universe is having men fall out of the sky like flies--right into my lap. And not just any kind of men. Hot men. Smart men. Artistic men. Ambitious men. Men who'd make Michelangelo's David jealous.

Whew.

What's a girl to do?

I can't sleep with them all.

Even though it might be nice to try.

LOL.

Seriously though, I think I'm going to go on a man hiatus (a.k.a. keep my panties on) 'cause the pressure of it all is just crazy. I'm on man sensory overload.

I mean, I meet dudes all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME. But lately the crop has been extra hot. Extra, extra hot. With some real potential outside of just good looks.

Sigh.

There are definitely worse problems to have.

No comments: