Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Maybe The G-Spot....

...does exist.

See, I have control issues. I don't like feeling out of control. So, while I have had great sex (Slap Yo Momma sex) I don't take too kindly to those times when I feel like I'm going to explode and my body is going to shatter into little pieces.

It happens here and there but I usually stop and switch positions or feign pain as way to move into another position so I can regain control of the situation and more importantly myself.

Now this hasn't always worked. There was this one time with GH where I thought I was just going to die (Shakesperean Version) and just explode. I was trying to get hime to stop but he wasn't having it. And...whew...by far the best sex EVER.

So today, with a gentleman I will talk about later, I kept getting into these positons where I thought my body was going to shatter into a million litle pieces--and I kept stopping. I just couldn't take it. I couldn't.

And the dude? Well, once he tried to keep going or keep me going I should say, but I managed to 'jump off'...lol. Damn boy had me running all afternoon. SMH.

He's already told me that my days of running are over. And to be honest this is one guy I don't have to sleep with again. LOL. I just like being in control, not of others but of myself. Is that really bad?

What do you think? What should I do?

No comments: