Thursday, July 26, 2007

Roster Update: Sunny

This Dude was a disappoint and may seriously be removed from the team.

I mean, we had great conversation on the Greyhound ride to Lake City (I was going to Jacksonville) and it everything seemed cool: He was funny, intelligent, cute, tall, lanky. It was all good.

But apparently he's wishy/washy or just believes he's so fly that he doesn't need to call or follow thru with anything he says.

He was the person I was supposed to hang out with on the 4th originally. First we kept playing phone tag, then we finally talked he said he had to wait for his roommate to get back to see if he could use his car (he'd totaled his in an accident).

And then he never called back.

I mean once it became obvious he wasn't coming (for whatever reason) then he should have called and said, "Hey, I'm not going to be able to make it. Maybe another time)

Not a good look.

Then recently (a few days ago) he texts me and says he wanted to see me since he was headed at the gym.

WTF?

Call me crazy. Call me angry. Call me whatever. But I think if you want to see, then you should want to see me, not because you happen to be on my side of town and thought it would be a good idea to stop by.

SMH.

No comments: