Thursday, May 17, 2007

So There's This...

...chick who has a thing for me. I've known for forever that she's liked me. Hell she's been pursuing me like a dude would since we met. And the fact that she likes me isn't really that big a deal. I've had chicks hit on me in the past. The problem with her is I don't think she's accepted the fact that I'm just not into chicks.

I mean when we've hung out or talked on the phone I'm always talking about sex, boys...sex with boys, so I'm not sure what she's missing. Personally I think she thinks she can somehow change my mind. That kind of cracks me up. Anyone who knows me knows what I like. There's very little doubt about where my interests lie.

Chicky is definitely acting on wishful thinking. I mean, she is seriously paddling up that river in Africa if she thinks there is any chance in hell that she could ever end up in my bed. LOL. I'm not trying to be mean but sometimes I feel like she's just ignoring the obvious and continuing on like I might, one day, be interested. Or to be blunt: Turn me out. Sigh.

I don't have a problem being friends. She just needs to tone it down a bit. I don't think she's officially "out of the closet," so I can't really say anything to her about it. But if I could, I'd be rather blunt about it. I'd say:

"You know, as cool as you are, I'm not interested. Or to put it another way, I like my penises to come already attached."

I don't think I can be any clearer than that.

No comments: