Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Sex Ticker

It has been 31 days since I've gotten laid. 31. And since it doesn't look like I'm going to get any anytime soon, I see this as an opportunity to take up what has become, in some ways, a national pass time.

We Americans like to keep track of important issues by creating massive counters (or tickers) that keep track of some astronomical number (think: the counter in time square that keeps track of the deficit or any number of websites with tickers that track various aspects of the Iraq War.).

So following in that tradition, minus the great importance of the information, I'm going to start keeping track of my sex life...or I should say, lack of a sex life, via my own specially made ticker. SO....Drum Roll Please:
31 Days
Since I Have Seen Any Action


This little ticker will be updated everyday, right along with the Quote of the Day. Let's see how long this lasts. It looks like it's gonna be a long summer.

No comments: