Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Am Having...

....a serious case of GH withdrawal. I can't shake this boy. Hell, I can taste him in my sleep. Shit. I saw him today in the gym and turned into a flustered fool. I mean we didn't say anything to each other. And still my I melted inside. I saw him first and shifted my seat in hopes of getting a better look. Well he just happened to be sitting in the waiting area by the main floor and I was sitting in the one opposite that area. He waved. I waved. That's it. But that little bit right there completely screwed up my train of thought. I was writing my grocery list and couldn't remember what the hell it was I was supposed to be writing. What did I need from the grocery store again? It was really fucked up.

Hell I want this boy so bad I could scream. On more than one occasion I've been making out with someone else and the only thing I had on my mind was GH. AHHHHH. This has gotta stop. I don't regret calling things off. It was the right thing to do. He doesn't/didn't know how to treat me. He doesn't like me. He's never asked me out. I get it. I do. But damn tell my body that. Hell, on a bad day, tell my mind that. I'm not trying to be his lady. Hell I'm not even sure if he offered I'd say yes but damnit I want...no need...to fuck the hell out of him. He's my drug and I need to take a serious hit. This has gotta stop. Something here has to give. I'm not sure I can take much more of this. Hell.

No comments: