Sunday, February 25, 2007

As I Continue...

...to avoid doing my homework, I've been thinking about my GH issues. And the reality is I just want to Fuck. Preferably him b/c I know what I'm getting: A hot body, a vigorous workout, and several mind-numbing orgasms. Simple. And all that's required from a guy you're just trying to fuck.

Now, since I called things off with GH, I've talked to him more than in the time we were dealing. I joke that in the two weeks after I called it quits, I talked to him more than I did in the last two months we were, "together."

But he seemed to have cooled off recently. Well, at least since I've been making overtures at him. When he was making overtures at me it was all good. But the moment I was like, "Hey I'm just trying to fuck," he hasn't had much to say. Go figure.

While it is true that I am looking for a relationship, I also don't plan on being celibate for the next five years while I'm looking. But I'm also not trying to break in anybody new while I'm still here either. And most folk who I might tap are too close to GH for comfort.

I know I called things off, but I figured if I had an itch that needed scratching here and there, he'd be the guy to call. I mean really, he's already scratched me on any number of occasions already. Why not be the fallback guy. My Dick in a Glass Case if you will. Apparently he doesn't see it that way.

I will say today is a better day than yesterday. Yesterday I was climbing the walls. Today I'm resigned to my sexless status. Sigh.

No comments: